A sustainable business strategy is a great way to enable corporate sustainability solutions and be an accomplished sustainable company. And having a sustainable business strategy can put forward corporate businesses by being socially responsible and nurturing a green culture in the workplace.
Why Should You Create A Sustainable Business Strategy?
Essentially, a sustainable business strategy is a proposed plan that incorporates economic, environmental, and social objectives into the company’s long-term benefits with its stakeholders and the public, particularly aligning its goals while maintaining and preserving natural resources.
Having a sustainable strategy can be beneficial for the company’s profits. It can also improve the company’s sustainability, environmental, and social accomplishments in the future.
While many corporate executives understand that sustainability is vital in their business, not all companies consider implementing a sustainability strategy mainly because corporate executives are not too engaged in why it is relevant.
Implementing a sustainable business strategy as a core value in your company can influence your sustainable corporate behavior while embracing a greener culture.
Starting Off Your Sustainable Strategy
Your organization can shift towards corporate sustainability by using frameworks that offer helpful guidelines to shape a suitable sustainable strategy.
The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) can be a valuable framework to initiate this strategy from small businesses to large companies.
Another benefit for larger corporations is the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP), where their work extends from carbon management and reporting to water and forest programs.
Still, forming a sustainable strategy ought to be encouraged from the top-down. In achieving a successful sustainable strategy, businesses ought to have a clear vision in mind.
Communicate with the top management and effectively communicate between the company’s business strategy and the sustainability strategy in question.
So using sustainability experts to work with the CEO or top management will enable and boost your sustainability strategy success.
The Deedster-Way for a Sustainable Business Strategy
So, how can our services be part of your sustainable business strategy? Are you on the management team of your company? You can start by convincing your colleagues to start a sustainability plan.
And if you are a sustainability professional in your business, connect with your management team to create a sustainable strategy suited to the overall company strategy.
However, at Deedster, this is how we get it done.
1. In considering actionable strategies to implement, we offer our services to engage with your employees and your customers to contribute toward a more sustainable brand.
2. Our choices in making our day-to-day lifestyle workable generate carbon dioxide emissions. And we need to be aware of minimizing our carbon footprint, particularly the greenhouse gases we emit.
3. Our carbon footprint calculator works out the CO₂ footprint based on your habits and lifestyle. It also gives an insight into what causes the highest carbon dioxide emissions from your consumption and recommends alternatives in adjusting your lifestyle by calculating your ecological footprint.
4. Additionally, as part of a sustainable business strategy, our very own SaaS solution, Deedster Retail, is a tool to give your customers to connect payment transactions and get calculations on their climate impact based on the latest climate change data. How is that for a deal?
5. By integrating your service with our carbon footprint calculator, your customers can gain insight into the carbon impact of their purchases and easily trace carbon emissions while contributing to CO2 reduction.
6. We also encourage climate action by giving your customers personalized suggestions on practicing a more sustainable lifestyle while reducing their carbon footprint. From micro-saving features to green offerings, we innovate customer experience that can help align your overall business strategy with your sustainable business strategy.
7. If you are looking for a more internal way to implement green culture, our employee engagement tool, Deedster at Work, is your one-stop shop to incorporate a sustainable business strategy within the company culture.
From curated insights to team-building activities, your company can host Deedster challenges with other employees to raise awareness and make actionable changes that can empower them to take part in climate action at work and home.
Our challenges put forward working within a sustainable strategy and considering making climate-smart choices through the learning experience.
A sustainable strategy can integrate daily actions towards a more sustainable brand and, ultimately, a sustainable lifestyle. And our Deedster services are right here to help elevate your sustainability strategy using personalized technology while being faithful contributors to climate action. If you’d like to shape your strategy with our services, get in touch with us.
Share this Post